OK, so just because my brain is fried from too much happy, I’m gonna do this simple.
I went to the Run!Run!Run! concert in Saitama Super Arena on July 7th. Thus the fried brain. I’m not able to write a proper fan-account, so I’m just gonna list SOME of the
dorkiness awesomeness that is FT Island.
- Minari undressing (as in removing all excess clothing) already in the middle of Neverland. Which was the first song
- Jonghun sitting down on the egde of the stage, being all cute and stuff, during Brand New Days
- Hongki’s voice. Seriously. You have no idea about just how awesome it is before you have actually heard it live.
- Seunghyun having improved so much!!! ;A;
- Jaejin’s facial expressions
- Jaejin introducing himself as “everyone’s Jaejin”.
- Jonghun introducing himself as “Funi”
- Seunghyun making a “poem” that just didn’t make sense at all (not really surprised, tho xD)
- Jonghun making a “poem” about drinking
- Hongki making a “serious poem”, but ending it by screaming “MAMA!!!”. Which then made all the other whisper “kawaii (=cute)” into their mics for like 2 minutes
- Seunghyun being unable to consentrate
- Jonghun’s Japanese being fail
- Minari forever being the one with the “serious” talking-parts
- Seungjin being forever obvious
- Hongki obviously not expecting the crowd to answer that loud and clear when he during encore asked us what the theme for this concert was. His face was all “what do I do now”, and then he said something like “I was actually planning on makinig you do that again, but…”
- Giving us a preview of Topsecret. I’m so excited for this song!!!
And yes. SF Heroes was there. SF freaking Heroes.
- SF Heroes has now turned into a dance-group
- They popped up from the scene (like any other idol-group would do)
- They danced. I just can’t get over this. They DANCED!
- Jaejin has become Chinese, and did not speak anything but Chinese
- Minari translating for Jaejin, until Seunghyun butted in, revealing that he too knew Chinese
- Seungjin being all whispery and giggly while the others were speaking
- Hongki being in charge of looks and dance in the group. “I’m not a good dancer, but I’m the best of the members”
- Seungjin protesting wildly (in Chinese, leaving Minhwan to translate) when Hongki said he was the face of the group, claiming their faces were much better
So yeah, that’s a small summary of some of the things that happened. And I have to say; Run!Run!Run! was such a great concept for them!!! Next to no ballads, and the few ballads they did sing, they rocked up a lot! It was so obvious that they had such a great time! <3
Like and Reblog this for your chance to win a signed, super limited edition ZE:A album. WE GOT LOTS TO GIVE AWAY!
when you have a crush on someone it feels really nice inside but then you realize who you have a crush on and how out of your league they are and always will be and then you turn into a squid and swim away forever
(Source: christmasdrags, via lordzuuko)
I’m pretty sure SM Town is the capital of the EXO-planet called SHINee-world.
The opening video at “The first Japan Area Tour ‘SHINee WORLD 2012’ 2012.05.26” did after all show SHINee arriving in Osaka from outer space.
So now all the crazy fangirls know where to find their idols.